Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island of New Zealand and is known as the Garden City, as it has many lovely parks and green spaces. Hagley Park, the Botanical Gardens and Riccarton Bush are all just a short walk from Vita Nova.
Vita Nova is ideally located in Riccarton, making it easy for you to see many of the city’s attractions, either on foot or by using public transport.
Nearby places of interest include:
- Bush Inn shopping centre
- Hagley Park and the Botanical Gardens
- Riccarton Bush
- Westfield Mall - Christchurch's largest shopping mall
- Hagley Golf Course
We are conveniently located for guests wanting to visit:
- Christchurch Casino
- Addington Raceway
- Christchurch Hospital
- Canterbury University
- Close to Christchurch International Airport
- Bus stop right outside the motel
- Close to the Christchurch Railway Station